Thursday, November 4, 2010

Its been a long time!!

Hello Hello!!

I know I have been bad!!  What's the point of having a blog when you don't use it!! Life has just been very busy!!  As most know I'm a mom of 4, who works, is very involved with my oldest son's football, and is always on the go!!  So I finally made the time to chat!! 
My birthday came and has gone since last time I wrote!!  And for my birthday I got my 1st Tattoo!! 
 Something I have wanted for a really long time! 

My son Justin's Football team Corona Chargers Division 1A White West is undefeated!!! 
Whoo Whoo 8-0 and after Saturdays game we will be heading to the playoffs!!
They are an awsome team!!  The kids play hard and always do their best!! 
It doesn't hurt that they have some wonderful coaches!!

Lets see what else???  Oh Halloween was a blast!! 
We had a costume party for the football parents!!
Everyone dressed up, danced all night, drank too much, acted wild and crazy, and someone feel alseep!! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment