Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!

I'm Back!!!
I know I have been horrible!!!
I am soo greatly sorry to anyone who might have missed me!

Well lets kick it off!

Click on picture to print your coupon!!
coach factory store locator
coach factory store locator


Back-to-School Savings at The Children's Place!
Save 20%* on purchases of $50 or more with the coupon below.
Click here for a printable coupon.


Elephant Bar every week for Monday Night Football! 

Join Elephant Bar every week for Monday Night Football.
Drink specials starting at only $2 and appetizers starting at $3.50
All Night Long while the games are on in the bar area!
 


Hot Dog on a Stick is celebrating its 65th birthday this year!
Stop in and celebrate on the 15th of each month and get an order of funnel cake sticks for only 65 cents!




The Shops at Dos Lagos

Will be hosting a
 "Not So Scary Halloween"
I love the Fall!! I love Halloween!!!
So why not celebrate
the whole month of October!!
 

Who doesn't love a Pumpkin Patch!?!?!?!!



Is already OPEN!!!
Inflatable rides, bungee jumping, pony rides,
pumpkins, pumpkins, and pumpkins!!!
located at 1545 Circle City Drive, Corona.

No comments:

Post a Comment