Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I bet you've never been asked this before!! Well maybe some of you haven't! ;)

Good Morning America!!!!

Now that we have said our good mornings lets get to the story!  So last night we were watching GLEE
(which I love love love!) and Henry turns to me and asks me

 "Will you draw on my balls?"

Now I have never been asked this before so I said 

"Sure why not !"

Like I have stated before I am always up for an adventure!!!! ;)  When I was done I was really happy with the out come!  I used a stencill of a Martini glass, so on one ball I colored a black Martini glass and the other ball I colored a green Martini glass!!  I know this all sounds really crazy!!  I also know you guys probably can't picture it in you minds,  so I took a picture of my art work!!
I really think you all are going to like Henry's Balls!!!
Just scroll down ;)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


I drew on his GOLF balls!!!
I know you Perverts out there were thinking some nasty thoughts!!!!
LMAO!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment